Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication: 1900.00 (UAH)
This fee includes reimbursement of costs associated with editorial processing of manuscripts, proofreading, desktop publishing, publication of the current issue, registration of digital object identifiers (annual and current Crossref payments), web hosting and archiving, support for open access policy, annual subscription fee for using specialized software, as well as overhead costs for organizing the journal Editorial Board’s activity.
Once the paper has been accepted for publication, the author will pay the journal its publication fee to compensate for the publishing expenses. Publication fee is non-refundable.
If the author cannot afford the publication fee, he or she should request that an exception be made in terms of payment. The journal aspires to see to it that the fee be no hindrance to publication of quality research papers.
Payment by Visa and Mastercard is provided by service of online-payments Portmone.com. Payment safety was confirmed by PCI DSS security audit. In case of questions call or email us: +380(44)2000902, email@example.com
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.